Potable Water Tanks
Below Ground Storage TanksView Above Ground option
Fiberglass Storage Tanks from Integra Tanks are created using the latest in robotic controlled manufacturing equipment to embed glass fibers into a cured thermosetting resin.
Fiberglass begins as individual strings of glass drawn from a furnace of molten glass. Many fibers of glass are formed simultaneously and gathered into a “strand”. These strands are then joined to create a variety of fiberglass products. Fiberglass Storage Tanks from Integra Tanks are created using a combination of Boron-Free E-glass, Chop Glass, Unidirectional Winding Glass, and 24oz Woven Glass.
Integra Tanks sources raw materials from industry-leading resin manufacturers. These materials are then weighed against bench-marked standards to ensure an exact fit to specifications. Depending on the intended usage, Fiberglass Tanks from Integra Tanks can be constructed from a General Purpose Resin or High-Performance Resins to achieve greater chemical and heat resistance.
- Crafted using only superior corrosion-resistant resin
- Built to AWWA and NSF61 standards
- High tensile strength and flexibility
- Durable and economical
- Seven-Year Warranty
- Easily customizable with many different options and fittings
- 24”/30”/36” Manway
- Gooseneck Vent
- Inlet Pipe
- Outlet Pipe
- Nexus Liner
- FRP Straps and Turnbuckle Assembly
- Deadman Anchors
Note: Diagram is for information purposes only. All tanks require proper design and engineering approval prior to construction.
Designed to meet the following codes and standards:
AWWA, NSF 61, ASTM D3299, ASTM D4097
- Fiberglass tanks have an average life span of over 35 years
- Fiberglass tanks offer superior corrosion resistance and do not rust due to harsh environmental conditions
- Fiberglass tanks are easily reconfigured in the field with additional fittings as needed
- Fiberglass tanks are light-weight, allowing them to be easily transported and installed
- Fiberglass tanks are 17 times stronger by weight than other storage tank alternatives
Gelcoat Color Range
Backed with a 7-Year Warranty
Up to 50,000 Volume Capacity
Lightweight and Easily Transportable
UV Stabilized Gelcoat and Blackout Layer
Water Tested for 24 Hours to Maximum Capacity
Get a Free Consultation
Speak with one of our qualified sales representatives to discuss your specific project requirements, determine lead times and place your order today.