Below Ground Storage TanksView Above Ground option
Fiberglass Storage Tanks from Integra Tanks are created using the latest in robotic controlled manufacturing equipment to embed glass fibers into a cured thermosetting resin.
Fiberglass begins as individual strings of glass drawn from a furnace of molten glass. Many fibers of glass are formed simultaneously and gathered into a “strand”. These strands are then joined to create a variety of fiberglass products. Fiberglass Storage Tanks from Integra Tanks are created using a combination of Boron-Free E-glass, Chop Glass, Unidirectional Winding Glass, and 24oz Woven Glass.
Integra Tanks sources raw materials from industry-leading resin manufacturers. These materials are then weighed against bench-marked standards to ensure an exact fit to specifications. Depending on the intended usage, Fiberglass Tanks from Integra Tanks can be constructed from a General Purpose Resin or High-Performance Resins to achieve greater chemical and heat resistance.
- Crafted using only superior corrosion-resistant resin
- Built to NFPA 22 Standards
- Durable and economical
- High tensile strength and flexibility
- Easily customizable with options and accessories
- 24”/30”/36” Manway
- Gooseneck Vent
- Suction Inlet
- Vortex Breaker
- Outlet Pipe
- Sump Pump Outlet
- FRP Straps and Turnbuckle Assembly
- Deadman Anchor
Note: Diagram is for information purposes only. All tanks require proper design and engineering approval prior to construction.
Designed to meet the following codes and standards:
NFPA 22, ASTM D3299, ASTM D4097
- Fiberglass tanks have an average life span of over 35 years
- Fiberglass tanks offer superior corrosion resistance and do not rust due to harsh environmental conditions
- Fiberglass tanks are easily reconfigured in the field with additional fittings as needed
- Fiberglass tanks are light-weight, allowing them to be easily transported and installed
- Fiberglass tanks are 17 times stronger by weight than other storage tank alternatives
Gelcoat Color Range
Backed with a 7-Year Warranty
Up to 50,000 Volume Capacity
Lightweight and Easily Transportable
UV Stabilized Gelcoat and Blackout Layer
Water Tested for 24 Hours to Maximum Capacity
Get a Free Consultation
Speak with one of our qualified sales representatives to discuss your specific project requirements, determine lead times and place your order today.